pohon kehidupan

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Poem 4 My Love

My Lovely Poem

It is,as if, a minute ago
The sun has set
Oh yes, the stars were Twinkling
Just a minute ago
And now the birds are chirping
Was that a whole night in between
Was that a whole night in between

I struggle with my emotions, for the whole night
To make them flow,
Does that really happen?
Yes--poor myself
It is really so,
It has happened, didn't you experience
Woods stopped flowing
Emotions stop at one place
Mind stumbles soul rules the mind
And a post forgets what a poem is

Yes it happened to me
I stopped, or was it you love, that
Made me stop expressing emotions
Stop writing poems
because you are my poem, then
how could my soul allow a verbal poem
you are my emotions
my soul rules, overrules and I reclude it rightly overrules
how could I write another
when you are
My-love-poem

(Taken from U in My Soul: A Collection of Poems by Kam Patel)


Andre on 4:35 PM